Sunday, June 9, 2013

For Truth, Justice, and Nerds

marveloki: Daredevil vol. 2 #32-36 + #39 covers by Alex Maleev













marveloki:

Daredevil vol. 2 #32-36 + #39 covers by Alex Maleev

bored-outof-my-mind: Power girl is the epitome of the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones...

bored-outof-my-mind:

Power girl is the epitome of the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me."

Photo







artisticprick: One time… right…



artisticprick:

One time… right…

adeilla: Kitty Pryde and Lockheed just makes me happy.



adeilla:

Kitty Pryde and Lockheed just makes me happy.

Photo



gilli-chan: I love you, man (Chaos War #03) (Homegirl being...



gilli-chan:

I love you, man (Chaos War #03)

(Homegirl being Venus)

Please don't delete the Source text, thank you <3

ღ - Tsundere type

It's not like I like that comment or anything

o(≧‸≦)o

jasminejoy23: kushinadattebane: If I were an anime character, what type would I be? ✿ - Lolita...

jasminejoy23:

kushinadattebane:

If I were an anime character, what type would I be?

✿ - Lolita type

ღ - Tsundere type

✌ - The shonen hero

☿ - The shojo """

✄ - Sports girl/ boy

✄ - Antagonist

☠ - Evil guy

☃ - The clumsy girl/boy

❅ - The cool type

❤ - The maiden in love

☼ - The mother/perfect wife

✯ - The pretty girl/boy

(add more +)

{´◕ ◡ ◕`} - The Sexual Yandere

(`・ω・´) - The Small Boobed Pervert

◪_◪ - The Sarcastic Side Character 

skythrown: Maya Lopez appreciation life.



skythrown:

Maya Lopez appreciation life.

nsfwgamer: Power Girl by OrionM



nsfwgamer:

Power Girl by OrionM

blithefool: Had to give the Favorite X-Men- Year Book Style...



blithefool:

Had to give the Favorite X-Men- Year Book Style meme a shot. It was really hard to choose. And I kept on waffling between a few favs. But, here they are, in no particular order.


Meme inspired by the following people:

Evan Shaner

Kristafer Anka

Thugg

Russel Dauterman

Brett White

hitomishizuki: **



hitomishizuki:

**

jeisma: Power Girl from Heroes Con



jeisma:

Power Girl from Heroes Con

mellon: Kitty and Lockheed. Heroes con pre-order.



mellon:

Kitty and Lockheed. Heroes con pre-order.

sailorleo: nokocchi: sailorleo: imagine chihiro training with...



sailorleo:

nokocchi:

sailorleo:

imagine chihiro training with aoi and sakura tho. imagine sakura bench-pressing aoi while aoi lifts up chihiro and chihiro has a little 5 lb weight in each hand

I was just going to skim by this when the urge to draw this was too good to pass up:

WOW CUTE

Photo







terribletriplefeatures: Power Girl by Bengal



terribletriplefeatures:

Power Girl by Bengal

We've been banned from every decent arcade in Westchester...

















We've been banned from every decent arcade in Westchester county.

Uncanny X-Men (1963) #180

Tech cuties omg

nobiliorpomis: Uncanny X-Men (1963) #180 Doug is such an...









nobiliorpomis:

Uncanny X-Men (1963) #180

Doug is such an amazingly underrated X-character.

Ugh, this is such a great moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment