Friday, June 7, 2013

JUST DO IT.

adistancerunner: gayrunner: LIKE MY WALL OF FAME!! YEA...



adistancerunner:

gayrunner:

LIKE MY WALL OF FAME!! YEA RIGHT!!

That's fricken awesome!

oh my god that's amazing

How I feel when I can't find my uniform the night before a meet

truerunner:

 

image

Thought process of a runner:

Runner: My legs hurt....
Runner: An easy 6 should do the trick.

Photo



Photo



Photo



luisthestotan: Sometimes after a hard day I just feel like...



luisthestotan:

Sometimes after a hard day I just feel like this

omg yes

runyourlittleheartout: not gonna lie talking about track and stuff to the point where it gets deep...

runyourlittleheartout:

not gonna lie talking about track and stuff to the point where it gets deep is freaking amazing 

trackaholicsanonymous: Ordered so many running shoes this week...



trackaholicsanonymous:

Ordered so many running shoes this week lol #trackproblems

runkennedyrun: onefitmodel: ever-upward: 800meters: Fitspirat...





runkennedyrun:

onefitmodel:

ever-upward:

800meters:

Fitspiration: Laura Hollander lost 40 pounds from sophomore year to senior year. By eating healthy and training really hard she was able to transform herself from an average high school runner to one of the best in the nation. 

Alright, there's hope for me yet. *breathes sign of relief* 

holy moly that's impressive

good for her! and another example of consistency over time

Photo



Photo



Photo



working-on-healthy: good reference 



working-on-healthy:

good reference 

runforfreetherapy: the answer to "why did you join cross...





runforfreetherapy:

the answer to "why did you join cross country?" 

track-and-xc-dreams: Too true…



track-and-xc-dreams:

Too true…

handsup-thumbsdown: 7 hours later… Going past the start line...



handsup-thumbsdown:

7 hours later… Going past the start line and headed to the finish - Nobody messes with my clique!

Photo



Photo



400meters: running is the only constant in my life.

400meters:

running is the only constant in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment