Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Beautiful Disaster

Photo



Photo



jakkyypoo: hi omg my poem <3



jakkyypoo:

hi omg my poem <3

icy-brunette: sorry for reblogging again i just want it to get...



icy-brunette:

sorry for reblogging again i just want it to get more noticed xxx

allidoiswynn: I get really nervous writing about other people's...



allidoiswynn:

I get really nervous writing about other people's pain but here you go anonymous. 

Photo



l4dyboner: i wonder if buzz and woody from toy story ever met some of andy's mom's toys. especially...

l4dyboner:

i wonder if buzz and woody from toy story ever met some of andy's mom's toys. especially since they probably have the same names…

Photo



Photo





nevvzealand: i dont understand how i can get so much joy from covering my pets with blankets and...

nevvzealand:

i dont understand how i can get so much joy from covering my pets with blankets and watching the lump move around

h0rmonecasserole: Saying "my friend" is just much easier than saying "this person I follow on...

h0rmonecasserole:

Saying "my friend" is just much easier than saying "this person I follow on tumblr" so you're all my friends whether you like it or not okay

imthejesusofsuburbia: the reason high school is so difficult is because ned never made a guide for...

imthejesusofsuburbia:

the reason high school is so difficult is because ned never made a guide for anything past 8th grade

kittypunches: If you knock on my door and I say "yeah" it doesn't mean "Come on in!" it means "stay...

kittypunches:

If you knock on my door and I say "yeah" it doesn't mean "Come on in!" it means "stay where you are and state your business."

"The best part of having a relationship is getting to call the person or lay down next to them and..."

"The best part of having a relationship is getting to call the person or lay down next to them and tell them all the crazy things that happened to you all day long, and in the end that's what it's about, kids. It's not about the sex, it's not about the money that they give you or whatever. It's not about how good-looking they are, it's about, can they listen to you talk for hours and hours and hours about stupid shit that doesn't matter."

- Tegan Quin (via savelo)

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you figure out why."

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you figure out why."

- Mark Twain  (via miel-doux)

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everybody else forgets."

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everybody else forgets."

- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on Shore (via 4mbivalent)

"I thought at the time that I couldn't be horrified anymore, or wounded. I suppose that's a common..."

"I thought at the time that I couldn't be horrified anymore, or wounded. I suppose that's a common conceit, that you've already been so damaged that damage itself, in its totality, makes you safe."

- Lionel Shriver, We Need to Talk About Kevin (via larmoyante)

not-enough-fandom: i wanna dress like a post-apocalyptic rebel leader who beheads her enemies while...

not-enough-fandom:

i wanna dress like a post-apocalyptic rebel leader who beheads her enemies while taking shots of whiskey but then again i also want to dress like a very feminine little girl that frolics through fields of lovely flowers, 
my struggle is real

Making memories, new friends, great time ^_^ showing my bb girl...



Making memories, new friends, great time ^_^ showing my bb girl a good time on her first night out legal :b (at Pulse Orlando)

"This is for all my bad girls around the world! Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good you know"

""This is for all my bad girls around the world! Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good you know""

- 2NE1, CL (via amyra96)

No comments:

Post a Comment